What is Crisis Funding?
Our staff and Sub Branches can provide small amounts of financial assistance to meet the immediate needs of current and former ADF personnel and their families. This may include buying groceries and basic necessities, providing subsidies (e.g. rent subsidies) and vouchers, and assistance with transport arrangements.
For those who need more substantial help, we assess individual situations and circumstances and determine how best we can support your needs. This may include:
- Emergency crisis funding
- Emergency accommodation and respite care
- Medical, health and nursing expenses
- Disability/health services medical aids and equipment
- Special transportation needs
- Home modifications for disability or health reasons